Wednesday, March 24, 2010

love my baby

will is starting to say mama a lot more! i like this for now. it is sweet.

recently he has been fighting me a lot when i pick him up to put him to bed. (we've had a few rough days with several mini tantrums and defiance, but overall he is still a good boy and today he has been an angel). last night i asked him to hug mommy and he did - so sweet!

this morning, lee touched my cheek and gave me a kiss while i was holding will. will tried to say kiss and touched my cheek and gave me a kiss.

will can now say a few words clearly other than bye bye and daddy and mama. he says book, bed, hat, hot, head, bag. for "peek a boo", he says "book book".

yesterday lee was tickling him and he was laughing so hard he snorted - several times - i loved it!

this morning we were eating breakfast and the sun was shining on the wall - perfect for shadow puppets. we had some fun with that. i noticed will move his head (making the shadow of his head move) and say "boo".

No comments:

Post a Comment