Friday, March 05, 2010

happy birthday to me!


i turned 28 last week. i know it's still young, but seems like time is getting away from me.

we went to zapatas in downtown norcross for dinner on my birthday. this place is sooo good. the service is great too. it is authentic mexican. no chimichangas there as paul found out. my brother paul was able to join us and i share a birthday with my mother-in-law so lee's parents were there as well.


will reads my birthday card.

lee tries to take a pic of us blowing out our candles, but gets a picture of paul and jerry instead. this is me and his mom laughing afterwards.


me and pauly

lee got me my first sewing machine for my birthday. haven't done anything yet, but hoping to make a pillow or something soon. maybe with having my own i won't be so intimidated by it. i do love fabric!

1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday Laura!! Looks like you had a great day. Oh, and 28 is sooo young!! I love that Will is already "reading". Jonathan did this and he was reading (really) by four.

    ReplyDelete