Wednesday, January 20, 2010

wednesdays with beth moore

i love watching wednesday with beth on LIFE Today with James and Betty Robison. it comes on channel 14.1 at 8:30 on wed. mornings (of course) here in my neck of the woods. but, i just discovered you can listen and watch these broadcasts anytime on the web.

wednesdays with beth

lots of encouragement through the teaching of the Word of God here.

today she said something i loved - that sometimes God wants us to stop telling him, "i love you". sometimes we should tell him, "i love you, too".

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for the link Laura. As I was reading your post I was thinking ~ ugh, I can't see that (I'm stuck with AFN!). I look forward to watching!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy! isn't the internet wonderful sometimes?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous9:26 AM

    Laura,
    Thank you for sharing this link. At LIFE it is such a blessing to have friends that will share our show with others. If we can pray for you in any way, please don't hesitate to contact us. Have a great week!

    Brandon Heckler
    Social Media Coordinator
    socialmedia@loi.org

    ReplyDelete