Monday, January 04, 2010

christmas in SC


will loves wearing his reindeer hat. he wore it for 3 hours last night. the raggedy ann and andy plate was one that my brothers and i used when we were little. will was often the center of attention at nana's house. there were twelve of us there. he loved having so many people around. definitely an extrovert.

i got to see lots of people i don't get to see very often at all. on new years day my cousins, brittany and riley came to visit. i had not seen them in several years. thanks to facebook we had a little reunion. they are some of my first cousins on my dad's side. we had fun playing perpetual commotion - a very fast card game.


this is will with both sets of grandparents.


i also got to see my friend carla (from the college years) one day. we met in gaffney for lunch because she lives a couple hours away. just us girls - that was a big treat! she is the one who helped me learn to play guitar and the reason i got to go to brazil on a mission trip a few years ago. we've had a few other fun road trips. she is having a baby boy in february - just a few weeks away! i wish we lived closer to one another.


and this is jennifer my college roommate for 3 years. i'm so glad we still keep in touch. she knows me better than most people and still loves me - hahaha. she is a great cook and a new aunt.

No comments:

Post a Comment