Monday, January 04, 2010

2010 goals

  • become better educated about nutrition - eat less processed foods (any good resources for this?)
  • make my own whole wheat loaf bread (does anyone have a good recipe - i don't have a bread machine)
  • start running again - 1 mile by april - 2 miles by august - 3 miles by november
  • alphabet in scripture - i'm up to the letter L - let us fix our eyes on jesus, the author and perfector of our faith who for the joy set before him endured the cross, scorning its shame, and sat down at the right hand of the throne of God. hebrews 12:2
  • learn to finger pic
  • under grocery budget every month

3 comments:

  1. I used the couch to 5K program for running ~ I've used it twice ('06 and '08). Has worked both times for me. Takes me 2-3 months to run 5K. I'm planning on coming back to some of the sites you listed a few months back for coupon savings since that is one of my goals too ~ working on the grocery budget. Finger pic?? What is that??

    Good goals! Have a great year!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. julie, maybe it's finger pick (on guitar). lee reminded me last night that that was a new years resolution four years ago. i really want to start running again - it's super cold here this week, but hopefully i will have the motivation when it warms up because we do not have a treadmill. i'm hoping since i wrote all of this down, maybe i'll actually do it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh! Gavin just got a guitar for Christmas ~ I need to learn the lingo :-) I liked writing my goals down too ~ accountability!!

    ReplyDelete