Monday, April 11, 2005

tornados

i had a dream on saturday night that i was at my grandparents house in blue ridge - the house they no longer live in. i walked outside and facing the west, the sky was bright blue and sunny. i went to go play near the gardens on the opposite side of the house. i saw a very dark blue and black massive cloud approaching. i ran back to the house and as i looked back i could see two tornados coming.

suddenly it turned into my house. i ran back into my parents bedroom. i knew my mom was there resting. i wanted to wake her up so that she could see too, so that someone would believe me. as i was waking her the first tornado approached - except it had lost all of its force and it was just like a cloudy funnel. it fizzled out right outside my mom's window. i said, wait mom - here comes another. it did the same thing. except like half of it came into the bedroom.

1 comment: