Wednesday, April 13, 2005

a forced blog

i tend to be really negative when i'm at work which is understandable but stupid and i need to stop.

being negative that is.

i went to the gym tonight. i hadn't shaved in a few days so i was a little prickly. i was down to crappy clothes in my gym bag so i was wearing my woodruff high school gym shorts, my teens for christ t-shirt, and a very old sports bra that i have decided has got to go. HAH. yeah - rough. but i was like - oh well, who cares. then as i'm walking towards the elliptical, i spot my crush who is about to bench press like 200 pounds. perfect. HAH. what's worse is, after being there about thirty minutes there was a small period of time when it was just me, him, and my dad. "shake your booty" comes on the radio and my dad walks by me singing with the chorus - shake shake shake...shake shake shake - and loudly too. thanks dad - really.

when i have a place of my own - it must have a balcony. no, just some type of big porch.

No comments:

Post a Comment