Sunday, December 05, 2004

couch dreams

i just woke from a nap. in my dream i was driving my mom's 4runner. my family was in the car with me. i was having a lot of problems controlling the car because my legs and arms felt numb. mom finally made me stop and switch drivers after i almost had about 5 wrecks. when i was trying to get into the back of the car i was stumbling around all over the place. it was like i had no muscle control. i think it was the way i was sleeping on the couch or it was because i was sleeping on the couch- anyway it was weird.

a thought from strobel - we live in a baskin robbins culture where the most dreaded sentence would be to serve a life with no options.

3 comments:

  1. cantelope, wake up! your extremities are trying to tell you something. listen closely..i can hear 'em.

    'we... we are actually strands of spaghetti...'

    ahh, i KNEW it. you're just PASTA! and i'm a breadboy. who knew?

    ReplyDelete
  2. okay, that one made me laugh out loud

    ReplyDelete
  3. that's ALWAYS my mission.

    and to out comment the other RB on your blog. HA.

    MWAHAhahaha

    ReplyDelete