Thursday, June 14, 2012

Look to the LORD and his strength

Look to the LORD and his strength
seek his face always.
psalm 105:4

i need to paint this on my bedroom wall.

sometimes i do feel like just going around the house and painting scriptures that God has put in front of me so they'll always be in front of me.  so i won't forget!  but, then again i think hubby might not approve.

the other day i was at target with the kids and my three year old is hanging on the back of the buggy yelling, "you are the light of the world!"  awesome.

he's at the age where he has no fear of rejection and he likes to talk loud and often.  i need to teach him some more scripture - make an evangelist out of him and he wouldn't even know what was going on, but random people in target would be encouraged or convicted.  haha.

today i fed my kids mcdonalds hamburgers and frozen pizzas (with fruit on the side).  this is very out of the norm for me.  i don't think i gave will a mcdonalds hamburger until he was two.  but, anyway, i don't feel guilty because i had fun with my kids today and that's more important than stressing over all natural and no red dye 40 or high fructose corn syrup.  and hopefully we'll fit in a few more veggies and whole grains in tomorrow.





No comments:

Post a Comment