Thursday, February 25, 2010

what's will been up to?


this was my kitchen as a child. i just touched it up with some new paint and added the new detail to the eyes on the stove.


i'm hoping will is gonna cook for me one day. he already likes to offer me his food. today he started giving his stuffed puppy a "drink" from a play teacup. he likes to serve.


i forgot to post these pics of him in the snow two weeks ago. he was happy to be outside but frustrated that his car wouldn't go like it normally does.


will checks out the winter wonderland.

2 comments:

  1. I can't believe that you still have the kitchen from when you were a little girl!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i still have lots of little girl stuff. i had a really cool wooden high chair for my dolls. and my dollhouse. it's all been in the attic awhile.

    ReplyDelete