Friday, February 12, 2010

Valentines!


look at what my man made me! i had the design in mind and he built it! yes, a designer's dream - to marry an engineer/carpenter type. (definitely feel loved every time i look at it. he also built a cubby unit for will's room and made me some potato boxes for the pantry.) i'm looking for some boxes to put on top of the coat rack to store hats and gloves. we do not have a coat closet in our house, so this is it!

my kitchen must know that valentines day is coming.

sweet potato pancakes!


salmon croquettes!


turkey pepperoni, broccoli, and spinach pizza on a TJs whole wheat pizza crust!


i guess this is my version of a valentine these days. can't beat a valentine you can eat!

1 comment:

  1. Yes, looks like very yummy valentines. You both seem very creative!! I like the coat shelf ~ and that he made it for you is very sweet. Have a happy Valentine's day together :-)

    ReplyDelete