Thursday, June 04, 2009

car for sale


i can't believe i'm actually doing this. letting go of my dream car. but, if there is a buyer out there, i think it is the wise thing to do. if anyone's interested, please post a comment on this blog or contact me otherwise if you have my information. please note - it might be a few weeks before it is ready to sell. we are replacing the tint on the passenger side window.





2005 Toyota Celica GT
59,000 miles
air conditioning
dual front airbags
power windows, door locks
am/fm stereo, single cd player
cruise control
tilt wheel

Good Condition - according to Kelly Blue Book's rating system

$11,000








2 comments:

  1. oh wow! this is a big step! i'll spread the word for you guys.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe it Laura!!--I remember when you bought this car, good luck with your sale!

    ReplyDelete