Monday, June 18, 2007

Dance Lessons

Lee and I are taking dance lessons. We've learned the basics for salsa and swing so far. It is SO much fun! I've only had one minor injury.
On Friday night, Georgia Tech, had their monthly swing night. A one hour lesson and then three hours of dancing. $10 a person. Very cool! It's so much fun to watch people who really know what they're doing - and they're young too! Most of the people there were 30 and younger. I wish it was like the olden days when everyone knew how to dance - or at least it seems it was that way in movies.
I thought DDR was fun, but it doesn't quite compare to dancing with another person. Ha ha. However, I have to get over my temptation to want to lead. Two leaders doesn't quite work.

3 comments:

  1. julie and i had a lot of fun with you two. glad you invited us! we'll definitely be going back as we're both itching to swing dance again. i keep hearing songs and thinking "ohh, i could swing to that."

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous4:35 AM

    People should read this.

    ReplyDelete