Monday, February 13, 2006

some details

we printed our wedding invites yesterday! yay - and they're pretty.

i drew detail drawings of a kitchen door today - it was fun. (i'm serious)

my fiance started a new job today and he like it.

we had women's Bible study tonight for the first time in two months and it was a sweet time!

i just drank a cup of warm cappucino with milk and cinnamon and it was good.

my brother came to visit last week from mississippi and i wish he could have stayed longer.

looks like i'm gonna be moving to lawrenceville/buford georgia in june and i'm excited!

i ate a side salad at chick-fil-a today with their lite italian dressing - yum! one day i will master the making of good italian dressing and that will be a great day.

lee and i made croutons on saturday and they needed more garlic but were good.

1 comment:

  1. I don't know which part I'm more excited about. I think it's the croutons!

    ReplyDelete