Friday, February 04, 2005

dream records

mom and i went to the circus last night and i was reminded of a dream that i had probably when i was about 5 or 6. i dreamt i was at the circus and somehow i was placed on top of a platform that rose probably near 100 ft. in the air and was turning around and around. i could see far below me the crowds of people. i felt like i could slide off at any moment.

lately i've been wanting to get my ear pierced at the top. actually i've wanted it pierced since i was in high school, but whatever. anyway, last night in one of my dreams, i was walking into claires. the salesperson was busy so i decided i would pierce my ears myself. next thing i knew, i had stuck a needle through both of the tops of my ears. the minute i did it, i knew i shouldn't have. my dad used to tell me that if you tried to pierce your ears yourself that your ear might fall off. HA. well, it turns out in the dream, my right ear did start to decay - right there in claires. it was all oozy and gross and disentegrating. the salesperson at claires was helping me though - trying to repair my ear or something. i think i had gone into some kind of shock. i threw up. the weirdest part about the dream though was that i had also pierced my fingers on my left hand and also the tops of my feet. how that was gonna work, i don't know, but it really hurt. i woke up with a sigh of relief that it wasn't real....i still wanna get my ear pierced though.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous5:23 PM

    Woah, I haven't laughed that hard in a long time. You're hilarious.

    ReplyDelete