Wednesday, May 13, 2015

a mother's day story

a mother's day story...

on mother's day i found myself in a very small bathroom at a chinese restaurant with my 6 year old son and 4 year old daughter.  we all had to go.  one toilet.  typical situation when we go out to eat.  4 year old girl hops on the potty first.  6 year old boy says with lots of little boy attitude, "you should have let mommy go first.  it's mother's day, ya know.  it's not sister's day!"

when will i get to go pee by myself again on a regular basis?

this year, my kids are 2, 4, 6.  this means i am usually outnumbered.  i am often overwhelmed.   my house is always dirty.

i want to be real, and i also don't want to take any of it for granted. 

they are the cutest, funniest, and most forgiving people i know.  (include my husband in that list.)

so yeah, life is fun.  i'm moving for the second time in less than a year with 3 small kids.
everything is under control.  nothing to see here.  :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment