Wednesday, September 01, 2010

my babies

will saw a commercial for mcdonalds the other day and looked at me and said, "E I E I O".

he's been sleeping in his big boy bed for over a week now. today he realized he could get down out of his bed and play during naptime. i went in his room and told him to get back in bed. amazingly he obeyed and in a timely manner. he's not asleep yet, but i am hopeful. sounds like he is reading one of his tractor books. he just said "backing up now".

he sings several songs now and they are somewhat recognizable. wheels on the bus, twinkle twinkle, do Lord, and if you're happy and you know it. he says "happy know clap hands!" except it sounds like "hoppy know ap ands!"

he loves to race mommy and daddy around the island in the kitchen. he loves to push me with his feet while he's lying down and for me to pretend i'm falling down.

he repeats everything.

baby number 2 is growing and wearing me out. most days are okay. some days i have no energy. i nap with will and get 10 hours of sleep at night and i'm still moving slow. can't wait to find out the gender in a few weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment