Tuesday, September 26, 2006

jellybeans

it certainly is the year of engagements and weddings. dresses and rings. my goodness!

lee is wanting a 90's ford F150. ballpark - $5,000. anybody know of any?

i got some new pain medicine that lets me sleep peacefully and doesn't leave me with a hangover the next day. hallelujah!

i'm looking forward to going to upstate SC this weekend. it's been awhile. traffic isn't nearly as scary there.

"the kingdom of God is gonna look like a bowl full of jellybeans...better get used to it now"
my pastor said something like this a few days ago. made me laugh.

went to the world of coke on saturday. i tasted TAB. Gross!!! and i tasted this drink called Beverly? can't remember what country it's sold in. that was by far the nastiest thing ever to touch my tastebuds. my husband can do a great impression of the coca-cola polar bear.

1 comment:

  1. Oh no Laura! Tab is the original too-cool-for-school drink!!! :O)

    ReplyDelete