Wednesday, July 06, 2005

get out the kleenex

this is taken from carla's blog:

"As I have said before, the boys have been a little sad after the American team left. They have kept busy by writing letters to the team. Yesterday, it was sweet and sad at the same time when Marcos Freitas said, "The judge said that anybody who wanted to could adopt us-- you, or Anne, or Nilzania-- or anybody." That was a moment I won´t forget. Marcio was there too and he said, "Yeah, I want to go with Jeter. I want to ride in the car with him and he can teach me to drive." Please pray for these boys. They love the hope the Americans bring, but as you can imagine, it is a real downer when they return back to their normal life. Pray that they will find contentment in the Lord alone. Pray that they will taste and see that His love is more than enough to fill their deepest void. "

No comments:

Post a Comment