Wednesday, May 18, 2005

the fate of "A" students

okay - gretchen relayed this quote to me today. sorry if i misquote - i'm notorious for that.

"'A' students end up teaching. And B students end up working for C students."

there is so much truth to that! haha - i thought that was great. except, to be honest, it doesn't really make me look all that good. i'm not a teacher right now - but i've considered doing the art teacher for little kids thing. boy, i'm sure i could really bring in the dough doing that.

this life is not all about the dough - even though i like dough. (snort snort)

4 comments:

  1. the doughboy would appreciate your humor.

    "OH UH!"

    (or however it's spelled out)

    ReplyDelete
  2. is OH UH supposed to be the sound the doughboy makes? lol - that made me laugh - hard.

    ReplyDelete
  3. well of COURSE that's the sound he makes. haha.

    ReplyDelete
  4. what? oh uh? I thought it was "hoo hoo!"....was that only in my childhood dreamland world?

    my main point here is that I never knew I would be working for C students....now that is just depressing. and all this time I was proud of at least being average. hah. no! I refuse to work for someone who studied less than me...because the little bit that I DID study, really worked my brain...every time I had a test you could smell wood burning a mile away.

    ReplyDelete